We Are Hiring
Join Our Team As
Male/female 20-40 years old
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains, and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications.
- May provide technical directions for clients
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to the projects
- Will have responsibility for a project timelines and project budget to meet expectation
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants
- Java SE6, have knowledge for J2EE architecture will be an advantage
- Proficiency with postgreSQL is a must
- The candidate must demonstrate a combination of business aptitude, analytical skills, strategic/creative thinking and excellent oral communication skills
The candidate will be required to manage several tasks at once and work efficiently and effectively as an individual as well as part of a team
Some characteristics required for the job would include attention to details and timelines, ability to think broadly and relate concepts to specific job tasks, problem solving skills and flexibility
Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills, the ability to navigate a complex organization and project management skills are a must.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org